1. Entrants must provide the following information when entering this competition: Answer to the question, name, e-mail address and postcode.
2. The competition is open to UK residents only. Overseas entrants are not eligible.
3. Competition closes at midnight on 31st December 2020.
4. The competition is open to all residents of the UK excluding employees of TSM Ltd and HorseHage, its affiliates, agents and their direct family members.
5. No trade, consumer groups or third party applicants accepted.
6. There will be one winner drawn at random who will receive a voucher for three bags of Mollichaff Calmer Complete (if stocks available). If this variety is not available, a voucher for a suitable alternative will be offered. The voucher can be redeemed at any HorseHage stockist. Details of stockists can be found on the website. Winner will be contacted by our marketing agency, TSM Ltd, for their postal address and must respond within 28 days. (The address will not be used for any other purpose than to post out the prize). If there is no contact from the winner, the competition will be redrawn. Prize will be posted out within 28 days of the winner’s response.
7. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of equal value in circumstances beyond its control.
8. The winner’s name may be announced on HorseHage’s social media channels.
9. HorseHage Marketing Ltd’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
There is no cash alternative.
11. HorseHage Marketing Ltd reserves the right to cancel a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in the opinion of the company, and if circumstances arise which are outside the company’s control.
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
13. The laws of England and Wales govern this agreement. The competition is promoted by HorseHage Marketing Ltd.
14. Only one entry per person.